Can You Spot the UFO?

Dust Devil in Area 51
Exploring Nevada's AREA 51 can be fun.  Be prepared for some driving and open roads.  My 2 journeys through this gave me time to appreciate empty space, open land and imagine the possibility of alien life.  With the recent government accounts of UFOs going public, the fun of Area 51 just increased.  Are they real?  Are they alien?  Are they just something manmade that the observer cannot recognize?  

While I do not have the answers to these questions, I did try to discover some by mailing my letter at the Black Box and also driving up to the Back Gate only to be turned away by guard towers, cameras and lots of intimidating fence.  Whatever is in Area 51 is not easy to discover and it's clear that the government doesn't want you to visit.  :(  

The closest we came to seeing alien life or a UFO was driving just north of the Back Gate and seeing this dust devil.  Perhaps it was really a gust from a UFO thruster but who knows?  I snapped a good shot and hoped to discover a UFO hiding in the clouds but no . . . .  Maybe next time. 

Comments